Regional Sales Director
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey. Role Due to our expansive
growth we are seeking an exceptional sales leader to join our team
as Regional Sales Director. In addition to requisite passion,
skills, and experience, you will have a proven record in selling
enterprise software solutions to large organizations, experience
successfully leading front line sales teams, and a history of
overachieving team quotas. What We Offer You:
- An opportunity to drive significant shareholder, customer and
- A fast-growing and rapidly changing business and market where
you will be challenged and grow.
- Hardworking and dedicated peers across all GTM and Corporate
- Do you want to make an impact? Can you hire, lead, develop, and
inspire the right team to match our growth potential, get involved
with strategy, planning, and execution? The work you'll do will
directly impact our future and how we are viewed in the market and
by our customers.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We believe in growing our
leaders through ownership, new experiences, and formal and informal
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain an all-star sales team:
Inspire, empower, coach and motivate, while pairing business and
revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- Train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success
are clearly articulated.
- Consistently deliver revenue targets - ensuring company revenue
goals, and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for
assigned region, dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Direct sales activities within assigned area, set expectations,
provide mentorship, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable
for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions,
present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of
Splunk products and services and negotiate favorable pricing and
terms by selling value and return on investment.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of
resources; collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances,
professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering
teams to create a seamless customer experience. Requirements
- 5+ years' experience building and leading front-line sales
teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second
line management experience a plus.
- 10+ years direct and channel enterprise software selling
experience to large enterprises, is required.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following:
IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application
development and management, security, business applications and/or
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas
personally and as a sales leader.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build
strong business partnerships both outside, and within the
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and
communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks,
and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling,
and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICC and
Challenger methodologies is a plus
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong
verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at
delivering executive level presentations.
- Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments We
value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job
positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required,
we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records. Splunk turns machine data into answers.
Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine
learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without
regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical
condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational
qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click
here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice.
Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy
Splunk also has policies in place to protect the personal
information candidates disclose to us as part of the application
process. Please click here to review Splunk's Career Site Privacy
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here
to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where
required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who
are seeking information from our website. Any individual using
assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader,
etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part
of Splunk's website should send comments to
email@example.com . Please include the nature of the
accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the
accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message
should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees
to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed
agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here . You have been redirected
to a Splunk job page
Keywords: Splunk, Delray Beach , Regional Sales Director, Sales , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!