Water Restoration Technician
Company: Joe Taylor Restoration Inc
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: May 20, 2023
The Water Technician assists the Project Team Leader in assigned
water losses by using water extraction equipment to
access and dry out affected areas; support with general shop
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to emergency water losses when the Company is
experiencing a high volume of water loss calls.
- Remove affected building materials, extra water and set up
mechanical drying equipment.
- Drive company vehicle to locations designated by customers.
Load and unload equipment and supplies from the vehicle to the work
site, clear the work site by moving furniture and equipment, and
restore the work site to the original configuration when the job is
- Perform restoration involving carpet repair and carpet,
upholstery and drapery cleaning.
- Perform all work that meets or exceeds applicable federal,
state and local regulations and Company and customer quality
- Monitor on-going water loss claims by performing a follow up
inspection of a recent loss to assess the affected areas for
progress in drying. Record moisture readings and confirm all drying
equipment is working efficiently.
- Abide any and all federal and state safety and health
regulations when at a loss.
- General shop responsibilities will include, but not limited to,
maintaining all assigned vehicles and equipment to the Company's
published standards and routine shop organization and
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Education: High School diploma or GED
- Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) months of related
experience and/or training
- Certification: WRT & ASD preferred
- Valid Driver's License Skills and Specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Expected to be knowledgeable of residential and commercial
building construction and demolition
- Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Fluent in English, bi-lingual a plus but not required
- Expected to interact positively with other employees of all
- Exhibit adaptability, flexibility, self-control and maturity in
work and behavior
- Recognize situations that require notification of a
- Analyze, interpret and communicate data effectively both
verbally and in writing
- effectively present information and respond to questions from
- Complete assignments with promptness and accuracyRequirements:
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this
- Ability to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with
- hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is exposed to indoor and outdoor conditions,
moderate noise, vibrations and hazards.
Keywords: Joe Taylor Restoration Inc, Delray Beach , Water Restoration Technician, Professions , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...