Per Diem / PRN EMT / ER Technician - $14+ per hour
Company: Palm Beach Health Network - Tenet
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Palm Beach Health Network - Tenet is seeking a per diem / prn
EMT / ER Technician for a per diem / prn job in Delray Beach,
Florida.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: EMT / ER Technician
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Up to 40.00 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Per Diem / PRN
A Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible and accountable for
assisting the RN or LPN in patient care. A Certified Nursing
Assistant also assists with gathering information, which assists
the RN/LPN in the implementation of patient care.
1. Reports for scheduled shift on time and prepared to assume
- Reports to work in proper uniform or attire.
- Leaves for meal break on time and returns on time.
- Varies work schedule to meet the needs of the
- Ensures all overtime had been approved by the department head
prior to working.
- Schedules all time off with supervisors approval.
- Strictly adheres to hospital attendance/tardiness policies 100%
of the time.
- Wears I.D. badge in visible location at all times on hospital
2. Attends and participates in meetings and is responsible for
information communicated at meetings.
- Attends all hospital mandatory in-services on a timely basis as
- Participates as an active team member at staff
- Reads communications and acts upon in a positive and
3. Adheres to Corporate, Regional, hospital and departmental policy
and procedure 100% of the time.
- Reads and comprehends the company's Standards of Conduct.
During the past evaluation period, has demonstrated compliance with
the company's Ethics program.
- Has participated in one hour of Standards of Conduct training
within the last 12 months.
- Understands that compliance with Corporate Integrity Program is
a condition of employment and violation of any principals or
practices if the program will result in disciplinary action up to
and including termination.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding
patient/employee/facility/corporate information 100% of the
- Accepts change as an opportunity for growth, learning and
development; adapts to changing procedures and goals in a
cooperative and positive manner.
4. Assists all patients, family members, physicians, visitors and
employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Extends special attention and sensitivity to all patients,
visitors, physicians and fellow employees.
- Assists in maintaining an atmosphere of cooperation with other
departments and allied professionals.
- Demonstrates respect and cooperation in all staff
relationships, and a genuine willingness to prevent or resolve
- Demonstrates the ability to participate in and/or implement
- Actively participates in and encourages actions that promote
good public relations with patients' families, visitors and the
- Works together in a spirit of teamwork.
- Shares information on a "need to know" basis.
5. Follows Infection Control procedures at all times.
- Strictly adheres to Standard Precautions when handling blood or
- Washes hands and other skin surfaces with soap and water
thoroughly and immediately if contaminated with blood or other body
fluids and before and after patient contact.
- Dispose of sharps in puncture resistant needle boxes.
- Utilizes appropriate barrier precautions. Wear gloves, goggles,
and surgical masks for all invasive procedures.
- Adheres to isolation procedures and techniques at all times as
6. Adheres to the Safety Policies and Procedures, the use of MSDS
sheets, Hazardous Material procedures, and Safety Codes.
7. Demonstrates adequate knowledge of Security issues, i.e.,
personal protection, protection of personnel and hospital
8. Adheres to the following environmental care standards.
- Demonstrates adequate knowledge of Safety Policies and
Procedures, the use of MSDS sheets, Hazardous Material procedures,
and Safety Codes.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to varied age-specific
9. Demonstrates the ability to adapt to varied age-specific patient
populations. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent EXPERIENCE:
Prior experience in acute care and patient care experience
preferred. REQUIRED CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE/REGISTRATION:
Current Florida C.N.A. License, Current American Heart Association
BLS OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
Formal Certified Nurses Aide training preferred.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
law.Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet Job ID
#2205028514. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per
week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Certified Nursing
Assistant Trauma/EMT ICU Per Diem NightsAbout Palm Beach Health
Network - TenetTenet's Palm Beach Health Network is one of the
largest healthcare networks in Palm Beach County, consisting of
Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Palm Beach
Children's Hospital, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St. Mary's
Medical Center and West Boca Medical Center, along with various
ambulatory surgery centers, outpatient facilities and urgent care
centers. All of our hospitals have received prestigious awards and
accolades, national rankings and multiple accreditations. We are
dedicated to the standards of excellent patient care that are the
hallmark of the Tenet brand.Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Keywords: Palm Beach Health Network - Tenet, Delray Beach , Per Diem / PRN EMT / ER Technician - $14+ per hour, Professions , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!