ADS: Maintenance Lead
Company: Lifespace Communities
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Don't just live life....love life! Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like
to introduce the opportunity to become a Maintenance Lead at ABBEY
1717 HOMEWOOD BLVD
DELRAY BEACH, FL 33445 The Maintenance Lead assists in training,
leading and evaluating the maintenance team, and is responsible for
assisting in the repair and maintenance of all residential and
community equipment and the interior and exterior of the community
property. The Lead coordinates job assignments for staff, and
assists in inventory control of supplies, monitoring the
maintenance inventory, and procuring supplies, materials and
equipment as needed. A few other details about the role:
- Ensure resident satisfaction levels are achieved through
quality and hospitality service initiatives and systems.
- Generate responses to resident inquiries with a sense of
urgency and follow through and have the ability to communicate to a
higher authority if the task requires further assistance;
incorporate new information, monitor, divide and assign work order
- Implement, as directed, production and quality control
standards; follow-up progress reports as required.
- Direct oversight of production activities of assigned
sub-departments including contracted services ensuring safety
standards and regulatory compliance is met. Coordinate daily
staffing in order to complete all work assignments and replacing
any absences or reassign team members to ensure there is proper
coverage to cover the workload.
- Implement and monitor preventative maintenance programs for all
facilities, related equipment and systems and other department
equipment. Assist with exploring contracted services by collecting
bids and selecting and monitoring vendors. Ensure all regulated
facilities, equipment and systems are certified through appropriate
- As assigned, direct resident homes, health center and interior/
exterior renovation projects are successfully completed according
- Ensure operating, inventory and labor budget parameters are
achieved for assigned sub-department; implement cost controls and
author variance reporting as necessary.
- Direct and monitor vendor services; provide status on assigned
projects/ tasks to community parties and Lifespace Communities as
- Teach team members the proper use of all department equipment,
chemicals and facility policies and procedures is assigned area of
- Manage and maintain physical and disposable resources including
equipment and operation maintenance.
- Assist in hiring, performance management and corrective action
for the department.
- Implement, evaluates and monitors assigned projects; reports
barriers to deadline achievement or quality standards to
- Implement and assist with evaluating and reporting on progress
of department strategic
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace. And here's what you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree in related field; three to five years
applicable experience; or equivalent combination of technical
education and experience.
- Certification, license or equivalent as required under state
and/ or local regulation to operate or repair certain
- A state issued driver's license with a driving record clear of
infractions as defined by
current insurance mandates.
- Experience leading a team is preferred.
- Knowledge of trades related to building maintenance and repair
- Knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures and
- Knowledge of operations of equipment and other hand or power
- Some knowledge of furniture refinishing preferred.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this
is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth,
and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your
life and experience Living Lifespace. ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:
Lifespace Communities, Inc headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa,
is the nation's tenth largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$250 million and employs over 2,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Through
more than 40 years of existence, Lifespace has remained true to its
founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially sound
communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and secure
retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and
innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of
seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,000 residents. The Lifespace
Communities are as follows: Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, FL
Beacon Hill - Lombard, IL
Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire, PA
Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, FL
The Waterford - Juno Beach, FLAbbey Delray South - Delray Beach,
Claridge Court - Prairie Village, KS
Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, MN
New Castle - Mequon, WI
Oak Trace - Downers Grove, IL
Village On The Green - Longwood, FL
Associated topics: dig, laborer, land fill, landscape, maintenance,
plant, road, surface, sweep, tree pruner
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Delray Beach , ADS: Maintenance Lead, Professions , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!