Company: Bruker Corporation
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: October 18, 2020
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50
years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working
on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all
Manufacturing Technician will provide manufacturing and build
support for nanomachining, laser based, and cryogenic cleaning
* Build, test & trouble shoot complex sub and system level
* Build, setup & debug mechanical using mechanical prints.
* Build, setup & debug and align optical components using
mechanical prints and procedures.
* Build, setup, test & debug pneumatic assemblies using pneumatic
* Build, setup, test & debug electrical assemblies using electrical
* Build assemblies with tolerances less than .001 .
* Provide and document timely feedback on issues during build
* Perform and document incoming inspection of parts or assemblies
to written procedures and document non-conformance issues.
* Create or update manufacturing or quality
* Support field service engineering through system level
* Perform installation of products at customer sites, both domestic
* Track, order, and report on use of manufacturing consumables.
* Requires some evening, off shift and weekend work to meet
* Perform other duties as needed/requested
Ideal candidates will have:
* Experience in a manufacturing or build technician position in the
* Experience with AFM and nanomachining technologies.
* Experience in quality inspection of fabricated parts.
* Experience in optics and alignment.
* Experience in computer assembly, modification and
Minimum Requirements for the position:
* High school degree with post-high school vocational training in
mechanical or electrical trade, or Associates degree or higher in
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Technology, Applied Science,
* Minimum 7 years experience as a manufacturing assembly technician
for capital equipment.
* Must have demonstrated experience testing/trouble shooting of
electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical assemblies.
* Must have demonstrated experience with MSWord & Excel.
* Must have ability and willingness to travel (approx. 2-3
weeks/quarterly as needed), including internationally on short
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with sales support
and customer skills.
* Must have basic understanding of MRP systems.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Delray Beach , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!