Employee Care Coordinator
Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Delray Beach
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 27, 2023
SYNERGY HomeCare of Delray Beach - SYNERGY HomeCare, Delray
Beach is a CHAP-accredited Home Health Agency licensed by the State
of Florida, providing non-medical services such as personal care,
companionship and respite care for Palm Beach county residents.
SYNERGY HomeCare is actively looking to hire an Employee Care
Coordinator for the Delray Beach office location.
- Implementing retention efforts to encourage a positive work
- Overseeing all human resource-related tasks for
- Completing necessary steps of the recruiting and hiring
process, such as background screenings, reference checks, and
- Training new and existing caregivers.
- Communicating regularly with caregivers.
- Maintain caregiver files and keep them up to date.
- Answer phones during normal business hours and be on-call one
weekend every month.
- Receive and process incoming requests for new homecare
- Strong communication, phone and administrative skills.
- Should be patient, kind, compassionate.
- Proficiency with computers and ability to operate browser-based
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Homecare or call center or staffing coordination experience is
- Strong attention to details is required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good auditory and visual ability; person will interface with
computer and telephone as primary job tools.
- Ability to interact with a range of caregivers in a friendly,
- Competitive pay.
- Weekly pay by direct deposit.
- Liability Insurance, Workers' Compensation coverage, and
- Paid holidays.
- Paid personal/vacation days.
For more about SYNERGY HomeCare, Delray Beach, visit us at
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare,
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Delray Beach, Delray Beach , Employee Care Coordinator, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!