Accounts Payable Associate - Rapoport's Restaurant Group
Company: Rapoport's Restaurant Group
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. is now hiring a qualified
Accounts Payable Associate for our Corporate office located in
Delray Beach, Florida.
- Print all Daly Sales Reports (DSR) from the previous day and
input information into the Daily Sales spreadsheet.
- Post daily DSR's into QuickBooks.
- Receive, review and post weekly invoice packages.
- Follow up with restaurants or vendors if questions on invoices
or price changes.
- Preview Vendor Aging reports and submit them to the
- Organize, envelope, and stamp all vendor checks to be mailed
- Maintain filing system for all vendor records.
- Request and review vendor statements monthly.
- Sort and distribute corporate mail.
- Assist in the preparation of 1099 forms.
- Maintain vendor contracts and certificates of insurance on a
- Prepare all credit applications for new vendors.
- Generate monthly Sales Reduction Report.
- Generate bi-weekly Payroll Analysis report Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred) in Accounting, Business
or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience.
- Experience dealing with a large amount of data with accuracy
and attention to
- Proficiency in using a variety of computer software
especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong understanding and experience in using and navigating
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures and the ability
to operate standard office equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational
skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
What We Offer:
---Paid Time Off
---Medical, Dental, and Vision
---Free Daily Lunch and Additional discounts at all of our
---Company paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
---Energetic, focused, and collaborative work environment
Please reply to this posting with your Resume.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES. Only local candidates will be
contacted; there is no relocation for this position. Immediate
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport's Restaurant Group
believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a
culture of values, team spirit, and company growth. We feel this
helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs
of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do
business. If you're looking for a company that respects your unique
merits, professionalism, and skills, we'd like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the
position requirements will be contacted. RRG conducts all
employment-related activities without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual
orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local
employment discrimination laws. We are a Drug-Free Workplace and we
are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Delray Beach , Accounts Payable Associate - Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!