Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Joe Taylor Restoration Inc
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 25, 2023
DescriptionWe are seeking an Accounts Receivable/Collections
Specialist to join our growing team! For 20 years now, Joe Taylor's
mission has been to provide an unmatched customer service
experience to our customers as we aid in restoring their homes
after a water, fire, mold, or biohazard loss. The Accounts
Receivable/Collections Specialist will work closely with all
members of our team. The Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
will serve in a dynamic role and will be responsible for providing
billing and collections support to the team. If you come to work
every day with great attitude, a willingness to learn, a passion to
serve and a desire to be great at what you do, we can teach you the
rest. So apply now. There's always a place on our team for someone
great!Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintain database of customers/jobs in QuickBooks.
- Create invoices and/or credit memos in QuickBooks.
- Update CRM database with billing information.
- Reconcile data entered in CRM database with Quickbooks.
- Prepare and distribute invoice packages to customers.
- Research past due accounts and investigate discrepancies.
- Receive payments via ACH, Credit Cards, Wire transfers. Process
third party checks.
- Systematically post payments and partial payments in CRM
- Reconcile daily cash receipt totals in QuickBooks to CRM
- Monitor the Accounts Receivable Aging. Pursue collection
efforts prior to lien date.
- Communicate with Insurance companies and Homeowners (inbound
and outbound calls).
- Communicate with Management for any lien decisions.
- Process small claim losses against delinquent accounts.
- Scan and file supporting documentation.
- Cross-train with other roles to provide support to any other
step of the accounting cycle.Required Skills
- Minimum Education: Associate Degree with a concentration in
Accounting classes or proven equivalent knowledge or experience of
accounting rules and principles / bookkeeping.
- Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years of billing, cash
posting and AR Collection in Quickbooks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, QuickBooks.
- Experience with customer service and CRM software, Sugar or
Salesforce a plus.Other Qualifications
- Analytical, organized, structured, focused.
- Accountable, adaptable, proactive.
- Efficient, consistent, timely, accurate.
- Top performer, Team player.
- Intellectually curious, eager to learn, grow and take on new
- Professional verbal and written communication with Customers,
Management, Attorneys, Co-workers.
Keywords: Joe Taylor Restoration Inc, Delray Beach , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!