Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Senior Accountant - 100% in office.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for supervising and
controlling financial operations. Produce thorough financial status
reports for senior management to help improve the operational
efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
- Leader in their industry, this company has been in business for
over 100 years
- Promote from within culture. Position is open due to company
- Strong family heritage and tradition dedicated to
- They are the #1 company in their industry
- Full benefits to include Healthcare, 401k w/match and paid
vacation & holidays
The Senior Accountant responsibilities include but are not limited
- Responsible for supervising and controlling financial
- Assisting with maintaining the general ledger.
- Preparing journal entries to be posted to GL.
- Monthly/quarterly variance analysis.
- Creating department reports to compare to budget
- Document accounting process and internal control.
- Assist in month end and quarterly reporting.
- Assist with 6 month and annual audit.
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5 - 8 + years of full cycle accounting experience in private
and /or public sector.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech savvy Net Suite experience is a plus! +
- Must have a good attitude and good communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Delray Beach , Senior Accountant, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!