Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression. Lifespace Communities would
like to introduce the opportunity to become aLifestyle Lead at
Abbey Delray, a CCRC community located in Delray Beach, FL. The
Lifestyle Lead is responsible for managing the health care activity
programming. Position plans and implements activities, provides
supervision of team members, and manages a volunteer force.A few
other details about the role:
- Design therapeutic programs appropriate based on resident
interests and ability. Assess each resident's leisure and lifestyle
interest upon admission. Organize the scheduling of therapeutic
activities for resident participation both individually as well as
in group structures. Create activities within and outside of the
community with events to stimulate and promote resident interest
and general well-being.
- Motivate residents to participate in daily planned activities.
Create, write and update care plans and therapeutic activity
- Ensure resident satisfaction levels are achieved through
quality and hospitality services and initiatives.
- Actively participate in resident care conference meetings.
- Provide accurate documentation electronically for resident
assessments, MDS, care plans, progress notes, interest surveys,
behaviors and safety concerns.
- Directly responsible for hiring, scheduling, training,
performance management and corrective action. Ensure scheduled,
total and overtime hours are within budget.
- Recruit, orientate and direct volunteer team, including
selecting appropriate volunteer candidates for specific
- Lead activity for individual as well as group programs;
documenting participation and resident achievement levels.
- Responsible for team member engagement, relations, recognition
- Ensure operating, inventory and labor budget parameters are
- Coordinate the transportation of residents to and from
recreational areas to participate in scheduled programs.
- Oversee the promoting and publication of activity programming
brochures and calendars.
- As assigned, participate in resident committees. Provide
written and oral reports of activities at the Quality
- Assurance Committee meeting.
- Assist in the development of department policies.
- Implement and assist in evaluating the progress of strategic
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the
beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the
support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life
and experience Living Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:Lifespace
Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the
nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement
communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340
million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Lifespace has remained
true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially
sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and
secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and
innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of
seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100 residents.The Lifespace
Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Deerfield Retirement Community - Urbandale, Iowa
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Grand Lodge At The Preserve - Lincoln, Nebraska
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida Accessibility: If you need
an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources atEmail: ASKHR@LIFESPACECOMMUNITIES.COM Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you want
to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language:
English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese If you want to view the EEO is
the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English -
Spanish - Chinese If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy
Statement, please click the link: English
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Delray Beach , Lifestyle Lead, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!