Quality Assurance Nurse- Hospice
Company: MorseLife Health System
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: October 5, 2021
The Quality Assurance RN is accountable for evaluating and
improving the quality of health care solutions being provided to
seniors enrolled in both the Homecare and Hospice programs through
- Implementing quality training, education and compliance
activities as directed.
- Make recommendation based on findings provided by data
collected and collaborate with Medical Directors and Site Directors
for approval to improve outcome.
- Facilitating positive outcomes by applying knowledge and best
practices gained through previous quality/process improvement
- Working closely with organizational and operational
leaders to identify and achieve priorities, goals and objectives
for the advancement of throughout our communities.
- Leads and presents clinical education series quarterly to
ensure compliance with state regulations and center policies and
- Additional Duties as assigned
Supervise staff to ensure that all are compliant for QAPI
purposes as well as State Regulatory requirements.
Honoring the mature worker.
Keywords: MorseLife Health System, Delray Beach , Quality Assurance Nurse- Hospice, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!