Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Location: Miami Gardens
Posted on: September 17, 2021
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Skilled Nursing
SLP Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Speech-Language Pathologist with
Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent
healthcare facility in Miami Gardens, FL. This is a fantastic
opportunity to build upon your speech-language pathology skills
while advancing your SLP career. The job will entail providing
speech therapy and rehabilitation services to patients at the
facility. You care about people and are committed to helping each
patient make progress towards achieving the optimal outcome, given
the circumstances of each case.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication,
and swallowing disorders.
- Recognize indications and contradictions to treatment, modify
treatment programs, and be familiar with normal and abnormal
- Instruct patient/family as needed, adapt conventional speech
therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
- Document concisely, accurately, and legibly all appropriate
charting and paperwork.
- Follow ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job
- Active state license as a speech-language pathologist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of SLP experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable
staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied
health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their
skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building
lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We
believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care.
Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The
Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call
800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment
of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Delray Beach , Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Skilled Nursing Facility, Other , Miami Gardens, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!