Home Health Aide / CNA
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Almost Family is GROWING! We are currently Hiring Per Diem
CNA's/HHA's to provide service to patients in the
Delray Beach Area!
""Earn Paid Time Off when you work 32 hours or more in a
week yet still receive the flexibility and perks of being
The PRN Private Duty Home Health Aide / Certified Nursing Assistant
is a person who provides aide, support, assistance with personal
hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to
remain in their own home.
- WEEKLY Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- One on One Patient Care
- Ability to work close to home
Almost Family, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More
than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country
have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in
the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group
because we aare united by a single, shared purpose: It's
all about helping people.
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Agency
Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Agency Director
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping and
performing other essential errands, if necessary.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide.
- Prepares meals as required based upon client's preferred diet.
May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Participates in performance improvement inservices.
- Reacts to change productively and performs other job-related
tasks and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
its all about helping people, and we live by those words today. Its
our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to
patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to
fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family,
youre choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both
personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping
people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder,
helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We
do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we
exist. Its our purpose.
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Delray Beach , Home Health Aide / CNA, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!