Director of Nursing (Nursing Administrator #)
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Director of Nursing opening in Delray Beach, Florida.
We are looking for an experienced Director of nursing to
organize and oversee all nursing operations at our award winning
facility in beautiful West Palm Beach Florida. situated in the
tropical paradise of South Florida, specializes in substance abuse
and mental health treatment for patients who need a flexible
treatment model, providing counseling and other clinical services.
You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with
attention to quality standards and policies. All personnel will
provide quality care for residents in treatment.
Are you a strong leader with a passion for developing nurses and
providing compassionate care for your patients?
This director of nursing should be a compassionate nurse holding
their RN or higher, who steadily developed their managerial and
administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener
and a problem-solver is what will make you very successful in this
role. The goal is to foster an excellent environment that will
support everyone in working to the benefit of residents and nursing
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered
nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures and scheduling
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
and performing staff evaluations
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and
high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to
- Report to Executive Director
- Proven experience as director of nursing
- Prior experience in Medical Detox and recovery setting.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital procedures and KPI/KQIs of
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Degree in nursing; Master's degree in nursing or healthcare
administration is a plus
- Valid nursing and CPR certification
This opportunity is offering a competitive compensation,
comprehensive benefits, PTO, retirement all offered!
Apply today! For more information call John Reinking at Palm
Careers Health Resource!
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Delray Beach , Director of Nursing (Nursing Administrator #), Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!