Company: Elegance Living
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Symphony at Delray Beach offers a senior
living lifestyle that goes beyond your expectations. Our community
is setting a new standard for Supportive Independent Living,, and
Memory Care. Located in beautiful Delray Beach, FL, Symphony at
Delray Beach offers a comfortable, home-like setting in an elegant
environment. We believe you shouldnt have to give up the lifestyle
youve come to love in order to live in our community.
Our caring associates are focused on
providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that
you're comfortable and at ease. No more worrying about tedious
daily tasks like cooking or cleaning! Our range of services extends
from our Supportive Independent Living/Assisted Living to memory
support programming. The daily personal services we provide include
bathing, dressing and medication management. All of these services
are housed within a safe and attractive community atmosphere
complete with a 24-hour personal call system and around the clock
staffing. You can take comfort in knowing help is always available
at Symphony at Delray Beach.
Hiring Immediately - Memory Care
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
candidates encouraged to apply.
The Memory Care Director is responsible for
planning and creating meaningful and enriching activities for the
memory support neighborhood of the community, creating monthly
activities calendars, managing staff, communication with medical
professionals and families about the needs and preferences of
residents, and maintaining regulatory compliance.
We utilize a Memory Care Program to
approach caring for those with memory loss. We craft a personal,
meaningful experience every day. The Memory Care program philosophy
does not simply mean a scheduled activity on the calendar; we meet
the residents in the moment they are experiencing and engage them
kindly and compassionately to guide them through their day.
- Manage and create innovative activity programming for the
Memory Support neighborhood.
- Plan and create a monthly activities calendar.
- Communicate with medical professionals and families about the
needs of residents.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Responsible for all local, state, and federal rules and
regulations as they apply to services delivered in Memory Support.
This involves staff selection, training and oversight, resident
care and documentation, compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, Blood Borne
Pathogen Guidelines, and any other rules that apply to Memory
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other memory care duties as assigned or needed.
- Memory Care Director Must have compassion for and desire to
work with seniors!
- A genuine desire to advocate for those with a Dementia
diagnosis. 4+ years of Management experience with employee
oversight and customer relations preferred. 3+ years of experience
in a Dementia care setting preferred.
- Complimentary professional experience in recreation or
occupational therapy, art or music therapy, hospitality management,
teaching, coaching, health & wellness or related fields are
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or
Bachelors Degree strongly preferred in a field related to the
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
interpersonal skills, and positive community relations skills are
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply TODAY for this exciting
Memory Care Director opportunity!
Keywords: Elegance Living, Delray Beach , Director, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!