Company: DAMN GOOD AGENCY
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Company Overview: DAMN GOOD is a strategic, brand-centric, and
digital-driven creative company that defies the norm. We're a band
of thinkers and doers. Whatever the channel, we ignite the
expression of emotion. But our passion is partnering with brands
who are brave enough to take risks to get results.
Position Summary: The Digital Designer is primarily responsible for
the ideation and implementation of design solutions as it relates
to websites, brand, social media graphics and banners, static and
animated banner ads, email campaigns, email templates and video
editing. In addition to creating the work, the desired candidate
must also be able to present their designs both internally and
externally using supporting research and logical reasoning as to
how they have arrived at a certain solution. Other main focuses for
this position involve being an active contributor in ideation
sessions, helping evolve creative processes, and conforming to the
agency's internal processes for project management and asset
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Execute the design and production for websites, product
graphics, web logos, socialmedia graphics and banners, static and
rich bannerads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Translate product positioning, existingresearch, and
offline/onlineMarketing strategies into effective designs
- Illustrates relevant concepts by designing rough layout of art
and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and
related aesthetic concepts.
- Work with the development team to ensure aesthetics arealigned
with usability, accessibility, andweb standards as well as ensuring
proper implementation within a web environment and
consistency/integrity of the creative vision.
- Ensure consistencyof brand andcreative across digital customer
- Edit videos to highlight, recap, and promote various brands and
- Edit short video clips for use on social media platforms and
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related
- Articulates and pitches design concepts to clients, art
directors and others using supporting reasoning as to how the end
product was reached.
- Introduces new softwares and design processes to increase
efficiency within the department and the agency.
Skills / Traits:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Intermediate video editing skills
- Creative eye
- Advanced Organizational skills
- Ability to take critique
- Takes ownership of workload
- Proactively detects and solves problems
- Effectively communicates with others
- Ability to adapt and thrive under pressure
- Can collaborate with multiple teams
- Time management skills
- Takes client and internal feedback well.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in an agency work environment.
- 2+ years of video editing experience
- 3-5 years of design experience
- Updated portfolio website of relevant work
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite especially Photoshop,
Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro and XD
- Firm understanding of modern-day digital marketing channels and
strategies. Bonus Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of or experience with HTML and CSS.
- Photography skills
- Videography skills
- Animation skills
- Proficiency in programs such as: Mailchimp, Sketch, Unbounce,
- $42,500+ (commensurates with experience).
- Comprehensive insurance + 50% medical contribution (after
- Annual leave.
- Personal days.
- Agency Culture including team lunches, work from home days,
work retreats, a collaborative workspace and team volunteering.
PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO LINK IN YOUR RESUME
Location: Delray Beach, FL 33483
Keywords: DAMN GOOD AGENCY, Delray Beach , Digital Designer, Other , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!