Company: KOLTER HOSPITALITY GROUP
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Courtyard Delray Beach - Delray Beach, FL
$14.50 - $14.50 Hourly
Hospitality - Hotel
Position Summary: The houseperson cleans and maintains all
corridors and public areas and assists room attendants with
supplies, linens and removal of trash.The houseperson creates an
experience for our hotel guests by offering them a clean, stylish,
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Checks with room attendants to ensure they have supplies
- Vacuum hallways
- Clean elevator landings and doors.
- Empty dirty linen and trash from room attendant carts and take
to the appropriate location.
- Check hallways walls for scuff marks and remove
- Complete project of the day.
- Check closets and clean as necessary.
- Respond to guest requests in a hospitable manner to ensure
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow proper lost and found procedures for items left behind
in a guest room.
- Perform their work in a safe manner.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Education: No formal education required.
Experience: No previous experience necessary. Previous housekeeping
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs.
Must be able to work weekends.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 50
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and
qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all
duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the
Keywords: KOLTER HOSPITALITY GROUP, Delray Beach , Housekeeping Houseperson, Hospitality & Tourism , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!