Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description:Job Summary:Opens and closes the store in the
absence of store management, including all required systems
startups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock
room are ready for the business day. Responsible for opening back
door of store for deliveries. Completes product returns, order
voids, customer refunds, cash drops to the safe, and provides
change as requested to cash registers. Models and delivers a
distinctive and delightful customer experience.Job
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and
answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver adistinctive and delightful customer experience,
including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting,eye contact,
courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help
proactively,identifying needs, servicing until satisfied,
- Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without
management as necessary.
- Assists with and coaches other team members to work with
warehouse and vendor orderingprocess as the orders are created,
reviewed, and received, including opening the backdoor forvendor
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales
on assigned cash register,including records of scanning errors,
price verifications, items not on file, price modifications,and
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order
exceptions on order releaseday and assists in reverse logistics
(e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and
developing displays, includingpromotional, seasonal, super
structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets
- Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of
on-hand quantities including,but not limited to, basic departments,
stockroom, and overstock locations.
- Assist with ensuring the Outdate program is followed with team
- Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price
changes; ensures propersignage is displayed at the store to support
accurate pricing of products. Ensures anyadditional pricing tasks
related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance
programsare completed accurately and within the required time
- Assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash
counts, ledgers, and billpayment as necessary or as requested.
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring
clean, neat, orderly store conditionand appearance, including
requesting store or system repairs as required in managerabsence,
or as requested by manager.
- Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from
pre-cooked) and productplacement as specified by
policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottomshelves).
For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first
in, first out methodand restock outs.
- Supports execution of Pickup program.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store
- Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested in states where
allowed without licensure,certifcation, or registration, or have
met the requirements for licensure, certification orregistration by
state Boards of Pharmacy in states that require such.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding
regulated products (e.g., alcoholicbeverages and tobacco
- Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains
respectful relationships withcoworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as
assigned.Training & Personal Development
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by
- Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team
members bycommunicating assigned tasks to team members when store
management is not present.
- Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to
management.Job ID: 1076906BRTitle: Shift LeadCompany Indicator:
WalgreensEmployment Type: Flexible hoursJob Function: RetailFull
Store Address: 6458 LINTON BLVD,DELRAY BEACH,FL,33484Full District
Office Address: 6458 LINTON BLVD,DELRAY
BEACH,FL,33484-06400-04652-SExternal Basic Qualifications:
- One year of prior leadership, supervisory, or retail key holder
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
(Except in Puerto Rico)
- Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and
weekend hours.Preferred Qualifications:
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Obtains and maintains valid PTCB or ExCPT certification or
pharmacy license as required by state.The following information is
applicable for San Francisco, CA applicants: Pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.An Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.To see the
salary range for this position please click here: Pay Transparency
Shift Lead (https://jobs.walgreens.com/en/paysfl) . If you are
applying on a job board or unable to click on the link, please copy
and paste this URL into your browser
04652-DELRAY BEACH FL
Keywords: Walgreens, Delray Beach , Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!