Retails Sales Associate - Hard Goods / Fitter
Company: PGA TOUR Superstore
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: April 1, 2021
OverviewAt PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for
enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a
passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest
growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless
team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of
our organization. Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses,
PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture
for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through
golf and tennis.Position SummaryReporting to the Hard Goods
Supervisor, the Fitter/Hard Goods Sales Associate works together
with all store associates and the management team to champion the
PGA TOUR Superstore 'Customer First' philosophy by providing a
world-class shopping experience to each and every customer.-- They
help execute key company initiatives and programs designed to
continually improve our merchandise selection and services
offerings to our customers. Sales Associates execute the creative
vision and merchandising style of our company.-- They maximize
sales by keeping their areas in stock, properly signed and
merchandised, and following all operations processes.-- They expand
their industry knowledge by learning about our products from our
vendors, industry websites, and other associates.Key
Responsibilities:--The Fitter/Hard Goods Associate's top priority
is to ensure that every customer receives the best possible
shopping experience.-- Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring every customer is observed within 10 feet is greeted
within 30 seconds.
- Seeking out and engaging customers throughout the Hard Goods
areas (Simulators, Putting Green, Club Repair, and Accessories
- Maintaining a high level of product and industry knowledge to
pass on to our customers by learning about new technologies,
products, and services.
- Execute a Club Comparison in order to help a customer judge
performance differences between select clubs.
- Follow Club Fitting Protocol to provide and accurate and
efficient club fitting process.
- Operating Simulator and Launch Monitor technologies while using
fitting tools and components in order to provide fitting
information valuable to the customer's decision-making
- Making equipment recommendations based on what is best for the
- Assisting customers in using the Practice Bay technology.
- Maintaining clean and organized fitting tools and
- Maintaining a clean and safe shopping environment.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving them promptly to the
- At the direction of the Hard Goods Supervisor, the Fitter/ Hard
Goods Sales Associate may assist in:
- Completing work lists and bulletins directives on a timely
- Merchandising and signing their areas to create and maintain
visual merchandising consistency throughout the store.
- Replenishing merchandise stock from incoming freight shipments
as soon as possible to maximize the customer's selection.
- Investigating customer requests for items we do not carry and
passing the information to their supervisor.
- Walking their area(s) daily to correct issues and suggest
improvements to their supervisor.Qualifications and Skills
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a G.E.D. or high school diploma.
- Two to three (2-3) years of golf retail sales experience with
at least one (1) year in the golf fitting experience
- Basic golf industry, product knowledge and club fitting
- Strong listening, interpersonal skills and written
communication skills and ability to communicate well with other
associates to execute company initiatives.
- Candidates must have good business skills and be able to
develop solutions to common problems.--
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities and solutions
to increase sales and improve operational processes.
- Candidates must possess basic computer skills with a working
knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the
- Candidates must be able to organize multiple priorities to
accomplish several tasks throughout their shifts while taking care
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb up
and down a ladder, move throughout the store, and lift a 30 lb. box
- Must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights,
weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.PGA TOUR
Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment.----We comply with all laws
that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion,
sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
marital status, genetic information, and any other legally
protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it
violates our policies and is not who we are.-- Every associate at
every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any
form of discrimination.An associate who believes s/he is being
discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human
Resources department.-- The law and our policies prohibit
retaliation against anyone for making such a report.Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: PGA TOUR Superstore, Delray Beach , Retails Sales Associate - Hard Goods / Fitter, Hospitality & Tourism , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!