Xfinity Retail Store Service Associate, Full Time
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class
experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support
to customers and the store team while constantly striving for
improvement. Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back
of house spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to
learn more. Works on straight forward tasks using established
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology,
especially company products and services and is a go-to resource
who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices,
accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and
reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- May greet customers, ensuring that for sales opportunities they
are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner. The Store
Service Associate should be well prepared to demonstrate company
technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics of
- Performs non-sales customer service transactions including but
not limited to, equipment returns and swaps, customer pick up for
"buy-online-pick-up" in-store order fulfillment.
- Serves as an in-store expert for Xfinity Mobile support.
Providing in-store post-sales support for device data transfers and
phone number ports.
- Supports the onboarding of a Xfinity Mobile customer, post-sale
or in tandem with a sales representative, which may involve
assisting customers set up online accounts, data transfer, mobile
device education, or assisting with account set up errors.
- Assists Store Leadership in Inventory and Merchandising
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean,
secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving
inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count
process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests
improvements that enhance the customer and/or store
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and
direction, always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25-pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level
- High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
0-2 Years Associated topics: account, account management,
clientele, client service, costume, customer service, outlet,
retail, sample, sell
Keywords: Comcast, Delray Beach , Xfinity Retail Store Service Associate, Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!