Radiology Technician MDNow - Delray Beach
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a Radiology Technician MDNow - Delray Beach you want with your
current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
MD Now which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsMD Now, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Radiology Technician MDNow - Delray Beach where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Walking/sitting for long periods of hours.
- Availability on weekends, holidays and evenings is required to
comply with the purpose of the job.
- Occasional over time may be required and/or hours shortened as
business needs dictate.
- Traveling same day within location may be required as business
- May have several responsibilities at once. Interaction with
others is constant and interruptive.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work all locations as needed without restrictions
and as dictated by the needs of the business.
- One (1) year of experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper alignment of patient
- Previous medical assistant, urgent care experience
- Knowledge of government regulatory requirements applicable to
their role is necessary.
- Computer Literate. Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
system. E-Clinicals knowledge is helpful
- Willing to travel/float between all MD Now locations within
assigned Area preferredLicense and/or Certifications:
- Current Florida BXMO/RT license
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent is a plus.
- CPR certified is requiredMD Now is the largest provider of
urgent care services in Florida with 60+ conveniently located
clinics across Indian River, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Lee,
Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole, and Hillsborough counties. Our
state-of-the-art, physician-led clinics are open 365 days a year,
giving patients easy access to healthcare they can trust. Patients
are typically treated in under an hour, without an appointment,
making MD Now the ideal healthcare solution for patients of all
ages. We treat many injuries and illnesses. We provide lab testing,
digital X-rays, EKGs, Occupational Health, vaccinations and
immunizations. We can also provide physicals for school, camp,
sports or work. Our facilities provide COVID-19 evaluations,
testing and vaccines as well. MD Now is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Radiology Technician MDNow - Delray Beach opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Delray Beach , Radiology Technician MDNow - Delray Beach, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!