Registered Nurse - Mental Health Case Manager - Delray Beach, Florida - Mental Health
Company: West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Registered Nurse - Mental Health Case Manager - Delray Beach,
The clinical and program activities assumed under this position are
conducted as part of the Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences
Services (MHC/PTSD/PCT/PCMHI/Suicide Prevention), in an outpatient
clinical based management program in the Mental Health Care Line.
The Care Manager is involved in coordination of care through
collaborative strategies in mental health specialty clinics.
VA offers a comprehensive total rewards package:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Initiates and implements an interdisciplinary plan of care
based on assessments.
- Performs ongoing assessment of patient condition and response
- Provides leadership in establishing goals, evaluating the plan
of care, and in discharge planning.
- Initiates referrals to other disciplines and/or services as
- Assesses the patient's learning needs, learning preference and
readiness t learn.
- Modifies teaching approach based on knowledge of human
behavior, motivations, and reactions to situations.
- Evaluates and documents patient response to interventions and
progress to standards attainment of goals and expected
- Identifies potential and actual problems involving resources
and/or safety at the unit/team/work group level.
Paid Time Off:
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, Delray Beach , Registered Nurse - Mental Health Case Manager - Delray Beach, Florida - Mental Health, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!