Critical Care Opportunity - South Florida
Company: National Health Partners
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Critical Care/Trauma opening in Delray Beach, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
• Join this stable group of six Pulmonary /Critical Care doctors &
four Intensivists expanding with 7 mid-level providers that do
office based as well as work in the ICU.
• Employed opportunity.
• Group offers a block schedule:
• Schedule: 12 hour shifts
• Flexible schedule of working 5 shifts, 3 times a month on
• Work a mix of days and nights (typical - 8 days, 7 nights to 10
days, 5 nights)
• They cover two hospitals: Boca Regional - 40 ICU beds with
average census of 12 to 14 patients/doctor. The group runs 2 full
time critical care doctors during the day at Boca Regional. The
other hospital is Bethesda in Boynton Beach with 20 ICU beds. This
is a slower location with one doctor staffed there with a mid-level
on at all times.
• FAU residents rotate through the ICU. This is not an academic
center where you have to write papers, etc. But you do interact
with residents with the benefit of those student writing your
• Full benefits
Keywords: National Health Partners, Delray Beach , Critical Care Opportunity - South Florida, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!