Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! If you are a compassionate RN who has the heart for
providing exceptional care and you have the desire to create
memorable experiences for our seniors, we want to talk to you!We
are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
lasting impression. A few details about the role:
- Participate with members of the interdisciplinary team to
review, plan, coordinate and evaluate resident's care.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and
reactions regarding residents in a timely manner.
- Oversee and provide leadership and discipline to licensed
practical nurses and certified nursing aides.
- Execute treatments as necessary while document status and
observes reactions to medications and treatments.
- Generate, prepare, administrate and chart all medications.
- Initiate physician orders.
- Facilitate communication with families regarding change in
medications and/or changes in the resident.
- Establish protocol to ensure care plans are continually
reviewed for updated and accurate data that represents the
individuality of the resident.
- Coordinate admissions, discharges and transfers in order to
deliver quality customer service. And here's what you need to
- Nursing diploma or associate degree in nursing from an
accredited nursing program is required.
- Certifications and Registered Nurse license and other licensure
required by state regulations.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. Lifespace has enjoyed over 40
years of success and this is just the beginning. With new
opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your
Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience
Living Lifespace. ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities,
Inc headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is the nation's tenth
largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement
communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $250
million and employs over 2,800 team members. Lifespace Communities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Through more than 40
years of existence, Lifespace has remained true to its founding
ideal: to help create exceptional, financially sound communities
where people could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement.
The organization is committed to excellence and innovation in
creating communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace
serves over 5,000 residents.
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Delray Beach , AD-Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!