Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! If you are a compassionate Nurse who has the heart for
providing exceptional care and and you have the desire to create
memorable experiences for our seniors, we want to talk to you!We
are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like to introduce
the opportunity to become a Registered Nurse atHarbor's Edge401 E
Linton Blvd.Delray Beach, FL 33483The Registered Nurse is
responsible for collaborating with physicians and an
interdisciplinary team to provide nursing services to resident.
This position also provides support to family members as well as
supervising assigned team members. This role is responsible for
demonstrating a commitment to customer service through resident
focused initiatives that support the mission of the community and
Lifespace Communities. A few details about the role:
- Participate with members of the interdisciplinary team to
review, plan, coordinate and evaluate resident's care.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and
reactions regarding residents in a timely manner.
- Oversee and provide leadership and discipline to licensed
practical nurses and certified nursing aides. Develop, direct and
monitor nursing assistant assignments adjusting based on census and
level of care required.
- Communicate staffing problems and needs to supervisor. Escalate
team member performance issues to supervisor; participate in
counseling and disciplinary action to the extent permitted by the
State Nurse Practice Act.
- Execute treatments as necessary while document status and
observes reactions to medications and treatments.
- Generate, prepare, administrate and chart all medications.
- Initiate physician orders, verify all orders received are
transcribed accurately in electronic records and treatment plan,
administer medications and provide treatments according to
- Facilitate communication with families regarding change in
medications and/or changes in the resident.
- Establish protocol to ensure care plans are continually
reviewed for updated and accurate data that represents the
individuality of the resident.
- Coordinate admissions, discharges and transfers in order to
deliver quality customer service.
- Introduce an accurate and thorough report to the on-coming
shift in order to ensure the continuity of maximum resident
- Direct team members in emergency situations and contact
appropriate parties as needed.
- Orchestrate investigation, corrects and follows up on resident
and family concerns as needed in a timely manner.And here's what
you need to apply:
- Nursing diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an
accredited nursing program is required. A Bachelor's degree is
- One year experience working in a long-term care facility.
- Certifications and Registered Nurse license and other licensure
required by state regulations.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years
of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities,
continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get
ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities, Inc headquartered in
West Des Moines, Iowa, is the nation's tenth largest senior living
provider of non-profit retirement communities. The organization has
annual revenue of over $250 million and employs over 2,800 team
members. Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Through more than 40 years of existence, Lifespace has
remained true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional,
financially sound communities where people could enjoy a more
rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is committed to
excellence and innovation in creating communities that celebrate
the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,000 residents.The
Lifespace Communities are as follows:--- Abbey Delray - Delray
Beach, FL--- Beacon Hill - Lombard, IL--- Friendship Village Of
South Hills - Upper St. Claire, PA--- Harbour's Edge - Delray
Beach, FL--- The Waterford - Juno Beach, FL--- Abbey Delray South -
Delray Beach, FL--- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, KS---
Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, MN--- New Castle -
Mequon, WI--- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, IL--- Village On The Green
- Longwood, FL Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part
of the employment process please contact Human Resources at Email:
ASKHR@LIFESPACECOMMUNITIES.COM Equal Opportunity Employer,
including disabled and veterans. If you want to view the EEO is the
Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic
- Chinese If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster,
please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese If you
want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click
the link: English
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Delray Beach , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!