Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: Lifespace Communities
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Registered NurseDon't just live life---.love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to
create memories for our residents! If you are a compassionate Nurse
who has the heart for providing exceptional care and and you have
the desire to create memorable experiences for our seniors, we want
to talk to you!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to
become a Registered Nurse at
401 E Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33483
The Registered Nurse is responsible for collaborating with
physicians and an interdisciplinary team to provide nursing
services to resident. This position also provides support to family
members as well as supervising assigned team members. This role is
responsible for demonstrating a commitment to customer service
through resident focused initiatives that support the mission of
the community and Lifespace Communities.
A few details about the role:
* Participate with members of the interdisciplinary team to review,
plan, coordinate and evaluate resident's care.
* Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and
reactions regarding residents in a timely manner.
* Oversee and provide leadership and discipline to licensed
practical nurses and certified nursing aides. Develop, direct and
monitor nursing assistant assignments adjusting based on census and
level of care required.
* Communicate staffing problems and needs to supervisor. Escalate
team member performance issues to supervisor; participate in
counseling and disciplinary action to the extent permitted by the
State Nurse Practice Act.
* Execute treatments as necessary while document status and
observes reactions to medications and treatments.
* Generate, prepare, administrate and chart all medications.
* Initiate physician orders, verify all orders received are
transcribed accurately in electronic records and treatment plan,
administer medications and provide treatments according to
* Facilitate communication with families regarding change in
medications and/or changes in the resident.
* Establish protocol to ensure care plans are continually reviewed
for updated and accurate data that represents the individuality of
* Coordinate admissions, discharges and transfers in order to
deliver quality customer service.
* Introduce an accurate and thorough report to the on-coming shift
in order to ensure the continuity of maximum resident care.
* Direct team members in emergency situations and contact
appropriate parties as needed.
* Orchestrate investigation, corrects and follows up on resident
and family concerns as needed in a timely manner.
And here's what you need to apply:
* Nursing diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an
accredited nursing program is required. A Bachelor's degree is
* One year experience working in a long-term care facility.
* Certifications and Registered Nurse license and other licensure
required by state regulations.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the
beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the
support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life
and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities, Inc headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa,
is the nation's tenth largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$250 million and employs over 2,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Through more than 40 years of existence, Lifespace has remained
true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially
sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and
secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and
innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of
seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,000 residents.
The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
* Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, FL
* Beacon Hill - Lombard, IL
* Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire, PA
* Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, FL
* The Waterford - Juno Beach, FL --- Abbey Delray South - Delray
* Claridge Court - Prairie Village, KS
* Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, MN
* New Castle - Mequon, WI
* Oak Trace - Downers Grove, IL
* Village On The Green - Longwood, FL Accessibility: If you need an
accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please
click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Delray Beach , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!