Radiology Technologist PRN Delray Beach Surgery Center
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Delray Beach Surgery Center is looking for a top performer with
solid surgery center experience. We perform a broad range of
outpatient surgical procedures Delray Beach Surgery Center is an
affiliate of United Surgical Partners International and our mission
is it to care for each patient and every family as if they were our
own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share
our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.We are
seeking PRN Radiology Technologist! This Radiology Technologist
shall demonstrate first class customer service.Job Duties
- Perform the described duties in the primary work area and
demonstrate competency in the following: IV and contrast
administration, orthopedic radiology, pediatric radiology,
operating room Radiology, trauma Radiology, GI Radiology,
outpatient and inpatient diagnostic Radiology, myelography and
- Perform a variety of technical tasks involved in operating x
ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the
body as specified by physician; adjust equipment for proper
exposure, voltage and current in accordance with prescribed
radiation safety procedures.
- Determine, prepare and set up medical supplies, instruments and
equipment; explain x ray procedures to patients; position patients
for each anatomical view specified using immobilization and
protective devices as required; report any changes in patient
condition to attending medical staff.
- Monitor accessory equipment and assist attending physician with
fluoroscopic examinations and special radiographic studies.
- Record amount and type of film exposed; label film with
identifying information; sort as required.
- Consult with lead x-ray tech and radiologist to ensure
compliance with established standards of quality.
- Process film in accordance with standardized procedures and
maintain assigned work area in clean and orderly condition.Required
Skills:USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws
regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are
offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable
law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or
obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to
your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination
requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in
accordance with the law.Required Experience:EDUCATION, TRAINING AND
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiological
- AART Registered and CPR Current.
- Knowledgeable of local, state, federal and AAAHC
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Delray Beach , Radiology Technologist PRN Delray Beach Surgery Center, Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!