Nurse Care Coordination Lead (RN)
Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! If you are a compassionate Nurse who has the heart for
providing exceptional care and and you have the desire to create
memorable experiences for our seniors, we want to talk to you!We
are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like to introduce
the opportunity to become a Nurse Care Coordination Lead at
Harbour's Edge in Delray Beach, FL.The Nurse Care Coordination Lead
is responsible for providing services to residents of independent
living, marketing of home health services and assisting in the
overall management of the department.A few other details about the
- Review resident referrals and respond to home care service
requests and inquiries.
- Coordinate completion of resident assessments and develop care
plans, collaborate with physicians and other health care
professionals in implementing and maintaining care plan.
- Market home health services to residents. Review resident
referral information and respond to home care service requests and
inquiries. Promote home care and wellness programs by conducting
resident clinics and sponsoring resident trainings.
- Monitor resident changes and update care plans and service
contracts. Contact physician and family members as necessary.
- Ensure resident satisfaction levels are achieved through
quality and hospitality services and initiatives.
- Participate in hiring, supervising, training, performance
management and corrective action.
- Responsible for team member engagement, relations, recognition
- Ensure operating, inventory and labor budget parameters are
achieved; implement cost controls and author variance reporting as
necessary. Assist in initiating resident billing for services
- Respond to emergency situations and follow procedures as
established by agency and communities served.
- Implement and assist in evaluating the progress of strategic
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.And here's what you need to apply:
- Registered Nurse licensure as required by state regulation
- One or more years applicable experience
- Current CPR certification
- Experience leading a team is preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
multi-tasking skills.Ability to read, write and speak English
sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate
with residents, vendors and team members.Lifespace has enjoyed over
40 years of success and this is just the beginning. With new
opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your
Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience
Living Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities
headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the nation's
largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement
communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340
million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Lifespace has remained
true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially
sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and
secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and
innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of
seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100 residents.The Lifespace
Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- New Castle - Mequon, Wisconsin
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Delray Beach , Nurse Care Coordination Lead (RN), Healthcare , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!