Clinical Nurse Manager OCN
Company: Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: August 2, 2022
- Plan, direct, and evaluate the overall nursing care and
- Coordinate the activities of the unit and direct, organize, and
assign work to the nurses and pharmacy technicians.
- Assess, monitor, and educate the nursing staff on patient care.
Institute emergency procedures as necessary.QUALIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Florida. -
- Current OCN certification is required. -
- At least two years experience with hematology/oncology patients
in a clinic or hospital is required. -
- Position also requires fluency in the English language as well
as excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal
and leadership skills. -
- Current CPR certification required. -
- Valid Florida drivers license for travel to clinics. -
- This position requires driving as a function of the role.
- Compliance with the FCS Driver Safety Operations and Motor
Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, Delray Beach , Clinical Nurse Manager OCN, Executive , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!