Director of Client Accounts
Company: Protis Global
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Who You Are: You are a learner. You seek out relationships and
connections that make you better. You care about investing in your
craft.You have a passion for understanding client needs and the
impact that our work will make on their teams and business.You
naturally manage client interactions with a consultative approach
to understand their true pain points and provide solutions to
alleviate them. You are stimulated by working with a variety of
companies, from start-ups to multi-billion dollar organizations.You
appreciate being an integral contributor to a Client's success by
connecting them with talented individuals.You are excited to manage
an internal project team focused on delivering a high-value service
to clients.You enjoy working with cross-functional team members and
can adequately communicate their needs.Whom you can become:You will
have the opportunity to become who you desire and maximize your
career by identifying and understanding your personal,
professional, and financial drivers while impacting and changing
the lives of others.What we Offer You:
- Employer-paid employee assistance program focused on employee
well-being, legal consultations, pharmacy discounts, Financial
advisory, and health advocacy.
- Employer-paid Hartford life insurance.
- Employer-paid Virtual Concierge Services.
- Employer-paid for Software Licenses: Linkedin Recruiter/Sales
Nav, ZoomInfo, Hubspot
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Options for Short and Long Term Disability, Accident, Critical,
and Hospitalization Insurance,
- Child, Spouse, and Voluntary Life options
- FSA and HSA options
- 401K + Match & Discretionary Profit Share
- Opportunity to earn annual Pacesetter Incentive program
benefits, which include international trips based on
- Thoughtfully structured onboarding programs specifically
designed for your role
- Continuous structured professional development programs offered
- Professional growth opportunitiesThe Role:
- The DCA oversees all Client Relations, Nurturing Programs, and
Search Project Management for client accounts.
- Retain top clients by becoming a strategic partner and advisor
to them, discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual
- Educate clients and potential clients on industry insights,
recruitment education, and hiring trends via positioning yourself
as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on LinkedIn and other digital
- Responsible for Onboarding Process for new and existing
- Ensure that candidate information flows to the client in a
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth client
- Work with Recruitment and Research to ensure proper candidate
targeting and pipeline.
- Guide Marketing on all Client Employer Branding to ensure
high-level Candidate Experience.
- Partner with the internal Sales Ops team regarding Client
agreements and invoicing schedules.
- ------Prepare and debrief Client Partners and candidates for
- Actively present new industry trends and active search
observations to Client Partners.
- Work with Client Partners to identify and develop the right
candidate profiles and direct the proper internal team members for
go-to-market strategy for the search.
- Ensure all Search Data is correctly input to the ATS and CRM,
and pull search reports as necessary for client partners and
- Perform candidate reference checks as needed.
- Assist Recruitment in presenting candidates to client
- Deliver Offer Letter Negotiations as needed.
- In addition to the above, DCA will personally be responsible
for up to four 360* Search Projects, meaning Client Relations,
Nurturing, Project Management, and Talent Acquisition for the full
scope of the search.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly KPIs as related directly to
candidate talent acquisition and placements, and new client
opportunities.Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in client account management or project
- Background in Manufactured Goods, Distribution, Consumer
Packaged Goods (CPG), Supply Chain, or similar industry is
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM's like HubSpot or Salesforce is
- ATS experience or knowledge is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, CRM, ATS (a plus), and
other technology used to enhance remote engagement
- Experience with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Recruiter, and/or LinkedIn
Sales Nav is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Recruitment experience is a plus
- About Us: Protis Global was founded in 1995 with a vision to
blend innovative technology with a consultative approach to
facilitate meaningful talent recruitment - in place of traditional
headhunting. Fast forward 26+ years and our priorities remain the
same. Today, our mission is to help leading and emerging consumer
brands build impactful businesses through competitive talent access
strategies - and we have experience helping some of the biggest
brand names within Beer, Beverage (Non-Alcoholic), Wines & Spirits,
Cannabis, Food, and Food Tech. The Protis Global Team comprises a
diverse and inclusive group of professionals with extensive
knowledge and experience in the talent attraction and advisory
industries. Our motto is Building Companies + Changing Lives, and
we live and breathe by it. Protis Global provides the ability for
open access to leadership and is focused on providing personal and
professional development opportunities to our team at every stage
of their career. Growth is dependent on performance and merit, not
seniority. Our team genuinely likes helping others, and we do it
every day through our work and the lives we change.
Keywords: Protis Global, Delray Beach , Director of Client Accounts, Executive , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!