Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position: Store Team LeaderReports To: District Team
LeaderDepartment: Store OperationsExemption Status: ExemptPosition
Overview:The Store Team Leader provides leadership for the
successful operation of the entire store. The Store Team Leader
creates and leads a sales team that is passionate about selling
merchandise and executing company plans. This positions drives
objectives that increase profitability and ensure a good customer
and Associate experience. Responsibilities include all aspects of
financial and operational results, merchandising, associate
development, and customer service.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial oversight of all sales and profit
goals including management of payroll budgets, expenses, store
banking, shrink reduction, and timely completion of related
- Execution of company programs; such as, Door To Floor
expectations, Red Book completion/utilization and any other company
programs that impact the store.
- Ensure that all Associates are provided daily tasks and are
- Implement successful strategies for merchandising, store
standards, Redbook compliance, seasonal transition planning,
inventory processes, and company programs to ensure that all
operational expectations are met.
- Ensure that all customer service standards are held to company
- Develop and execute plans for coaching, training, developing,
evaluating, supervising, and scheduling store associates.
- Ensure the store is staffed and Associate schedules reflect the
needs of the business and meet budget expectations.
- Maintain the proper hiring, recruiting, interviewing,
selection, and onboarding of candidates to ensure the staffing
needs of the store are continually met.
- Provide direction and oversight of all Associate performance
reviews and increases.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of internal reporting
processes based on district, regional and company
- Communicate company directives and programs to store Associates
and ensure that all follow-up items are completed accurately and
- Develop and support a team-oriented environment with all store
- Ensure that building maintenance and repairs are reported
properly and completed as necessary.
- Ensure the successful execution of the company recognition
- Responsible for the proper security of the building and all
- Perform all Team Leader functions to open and close the store
- Communicate regularly with District Leadership and various
Support Center departments with regard to business dynamics,
marketing needs, inventory concerns and any other pertinent
information that may have an impact to the business.
- Ensure bank deposits are taken to the bank following company
policy and guidelines
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or
Bachelor's degree related to business management preferred.
- Minimum of three years' retail experience in a supervisory role
within a mid-size to large retail or service-oriented
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to effectively manage in a professional work
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and
activities and work within strict timeframes and deadlines.
- Knowledge of industry terms and processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and delegate
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact well
with customers and Associates.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to bend and twist frequently.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands
- Ability to squat, kneel, balance, and climb occasionally.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner.Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national
origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc., Delray Beach , Store Manager, Executive , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!