Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Delray Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major
metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ
(NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business
services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual
clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with
highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has
been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
2019 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2019 Best
Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to
Work and FORTUNE, 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the
Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest
scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies
to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc.,
providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human
capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation
solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all
sizes. By offering this range of services, we are able to help
clients eliminate the inefficiencies associated with the use of
multiple vendors. Ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S.
Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement
Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER), we have approximately 1,500
professionals in 75 offices nationwide. Clients in a wide array of
industries rely on us for national-caliber expertise and technical
depth combined with highly personalized, local service.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will partner with the Benefits
division s National Marketing Manager to deliver engaging, scalable
marketing programs that drive revenue-generating opportunities for
a team of 100 sales associates that deliver B2B employee benefits
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
Top of Funnel Marketing (50%)
Inbound Lead Generation
* Build, execute and leverage web forms, landing pages, webinars
and other strategies focused on capturing new leads to nurture them
and pass off to the Sales Team.
* Coordinate the promotion of content, such as lead magnets,
webinars, articles and more, on organic and paid channels.
* Monitor the results of digital marketing efforts, report on
successes or shortcomings, and provide suggestions for strategic
Outbound Lead Generation
* Collaborate with National Marketing Manager to build and execute
multi-touch marketing programs email, paid and organic channels,
social media, events focused on optimizing the digital buyer
journey and engaging existing leads to convert them to
opportunities for Sales Team.
Middle of Funnel Marketing (40%)
Sales & Marketing Operations
* Serve as connector between sales and marketing teams ensuring
leads are handed off to Sales Teams, monitoring sales-enabling
reports and dashboards, and assisting with internal communication
for sales leadership and associates.
* Create and coordinate sales-enabling resources, such as email
templates and workflows, in order to help the Sales Team prospect
and sell more effectively.
* Develop communication templates, to be used by the Sales Team, in
mediums like email, phone and social media that increase new lead
to open opportunity close ratio.
Content Marketing Creation & Coordination (10%)
* Work with National Marketing Manager, copywriters and designers
to leverage existing and/or develop thought leadership and
promotional content that drives prospect engagement in marketing
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
* Experience with and examples of integrated marketing campaign
* Ability to be intellectually creative, strong in process
execution, data-driven, and in-tune with sales and marketing
* While not working towards an assigned revenue goal, the desire to
win, succeed and outperform the competition is an intrinsic quality
that will create success and align with the team s culture.
* Knowledge and demonstrated ability to utilize CRMs and marketing
automation systems is necessary to succeed because this role will
predominantly use Salesforce and Pardot to drive marketing
* Effective written and verbal communication skills to drive
internal communication throughout sales team.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and
* Proficient use of applicable technology.
* Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
* Results driven and customer focused.
* Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Benefits & Insurance
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability.
You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414
(toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for
employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital
status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by
law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is
the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
Keywords: CBIZ, Delray Beach , Digital Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Delray Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!